Thursday, June 28, 2012

Trevin Matthew

My sweet tender hearted boy! You have such a sweet, kind spirit. You have a genuine care for others and their feelings. You also have a repentful heart. You are truly sorry when you have done wrong. Your sweet prayers melt my heart... Everyday since Asher was born in February, you have prayed for him! You were delighted to hear he is finally home yesterday and thanked God for it! You were able to meet Asher a couple months ago and loved seeing him :-)



You take great care of your sister and brother! You even started "babysitting" while I take a shower!

Your favorite things are anything that daddy has and does... Tools, tractors, grilling, and building! You LOVE helping your daddy :-)

I love you so so much, my little man! You truly are a joy and melt my heart daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment