Thursday, June 28, 2012

For real this time!

Okay, so obviously I have not been good about updating. Here is another attempt, because there truly is so much that I want to remember.
In a nutshell since February...

Paxton celebrated his first birthday! He inhaled his cake so fast that I had to take it away from him. My kids love sugar... They have their mommy's sweet tooth, unfortunately!




Here are some Easter and bluebonnet pics! Our first bluebonnet pictures since we were in Arizona in the past :-)




Adilyn celebrated her 3rd birthday in true princess tea party fashion. I love that she is such a girl, but can also hang with the boys just as easy! We had a lot of fun with just the girls!


Trevin played soccer! He had fun with it! I am happy with that because t-ball last spring was not so fun!


And a picture of my sweet boys just because ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment