Thursday, June 28, 2012

Adilyn Grace

This a post from March... She has changed so much already since this post!!!

Adilyn, your spirit and spunk gives my heart such great joy!  I thank God for your sweet and sassy personality... sometimes you are difficult, but I am so glad you are a confident little girl.  I pray that continues.  The things you say make me laugh... such as the other day when you told me that princesses do not have to clean up.  I informed you that they do in this house!  I don't know where you get the silly things you say from.  You have such an imagination!!!

You have had a lot going on this last month.  You gave up your night night, and you learned how to use the potty like a big girl :-)  My little girl is not a baby anymore, which makes me sad.

Now June...
Your spunk continues in full force! I love that you are independent, but that you love playing with your brothers and friends! You will not be forced into doing anything you don't want to. You are a strong willed little lady!! You love to play with your babies and my little ponies and dress up princess gowns, but in the very next moment you are getting dirty and playing trucks :-) your daddy loves that about you ;-)

You make me laugh everyday at your ideas and wild imagination! Yesterday you tried to grow a dog food plant! Ha!

Love ya to the moon and back, baby girl! So glad God allowed me to be your mommy. I am truly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment