Friday, January 20, 2012

Starting again...

As you can see, I have not been very good about "recording the footsteps."  I am going to attempt to do a better job because, truly, there are so many moments I don't want to forget.

The start of 2012 has been rocky to say the least, with so many struggles and loss for those I love.  First, my brother Todd had emergency surgery to remove his appendix.  My best friend Robyn, who has struggled with infertility the last 2 years, went into preterm labor with her twin boys at 19 weeks.  By the grace of God, the sweet baby boys are still safe inside her where God is continuing to knit them together moment by moment.  She is on strict hospital bed rest.  My parents had to put one of their dogs down which was very hard on them.  My step-brother Eric had a garage fire on New Year's Eve.  Thankfully no one was hurt and damage was confined to the garage.

We are more thankful and prayerful than ever for our many blessings and struggles.  Walking along side Robyn and Bryan has been encouraging to Michael and I, as we watch them in the midst of absolute heart ache relying on God alone.  Our prayer life has definitely strengthened as we pray fervently for them and want a deeper relationship and understanding with our God.

Please pray for Robyn and Bryan.  Robyn has written their story on her blog, and she updates with any new happenings.  You can visit it here: bryanandrobynadams@blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment