Friday, January 27, 2012

Adilyn Grace

This morning Trevin was not feeling well, so you were left to entertain yourself.  I love seeing what you come up with apart from your brother who typically decides what you guys are going to play.  When I walked into the playroom, I saw this...
You are such a little mommy!  I love it!  Your teacher, Mrs. Celine, tells me all the time how you take care of everyone in your class, and even the bigger kids on the playground.  


She also told me yesterday that she thinks you are going to be a doctor or nurse when you grow up.  You tripped and fell and busted your lip open and instead of crying, you wanted to see the boo boo and the blood.  My tough little girl!  I started thinking about that, and yes you are always concerned about people when they get hurt.  You have empathy, my sweet baby girl.  You are super sassy, but you are also very sweet!


What will your future hold?

No comments:

Post a Comment